Lead Analyst – IT Global Web Ecommerce Salesforce Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Analyst – IT Global Web Ecommerce Salesforce to join our team.
- Perform hands on development and technical design as required;
- Train and develop personnel to attain and maintain technical proficiency and competency-based skills.
- Results oriented and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, Engineering or related field or equivalent is required;
- Experience with SAP ECC functionality as well as technical understanding of interfacing with BAPI and other integration methods;
- 7+ years of experience with Web/Salesforce/e-Commerce and/or related systems and technologies;
- Master’s or other advanced degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, Engineering or related field preferred;
- Familiar with full-life cycle (SDLC) development and formal change management methodologies;
- Experience in off/on shore model as well as working with Virtual teams;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others;
- 5 + years of Project Management experience and/or leading teams in implementations or supporting related operations;
- Demonstrated ability to understand business processes from customer perspective and accordingly conceptualize and formulate solutions;
- In depth knowledge Digital concepts, strategies and systems;
- Functional and technical understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and related systems/interface technologies;
- Strong understanding of technical architecture/development of Web/Salesforce/e-Commerce and related transactional systems.