Business Value Data Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Value Data Analyst to join our team.
- Support customer success management engagements by performing analysis on customers’ spend data through Coupa and outside of Coupa;
- Help build and manage knowledge bases and data sets used by the Business Value Engineering Team by cleaning and classifying customer spend data;
- Perform savings opportunity analysis for prospects during sales engagements for the Coupa Advantage program.
- Experience with working with Big Data;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in finance, accounting, engineering, information management, data science, or economics;
- Disciplined, self-starter and able to work with limited supervision;
- Basic understanding of finance and ability to create financial models;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a data analysis role;
- Strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to quickly create compelling presentations for marketing and sales;
- Probabilistic analysis;
- Experience with AI and machine learning algorithms;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload to achieve required timescales;
- Experience of working with a BI tool eg. (Tableau);
- Ability to present complex ideas in a clear and concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Must demonstrate intellectual curiosity with a proactive, problem-solving mindset;
- Analysis experience in strategic sourcing and procurement with analyzing category spend data.