Social Media Manager (1 Stud) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Social Media Manager (1 Stud) to join our team.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information;
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content;
- Managing channels for Rolson and our clients; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Media channels;
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules;
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community;
- Organising paid/organic campaign management and Analyse to Establish ROI;
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
- Brand guideline and marketing strategies with innovative ideas;
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.