Service Delivery Manager / Cloud Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service Delivery Manager / Cloud Operations Manager to join our team.
- Develop processes to manage operations, assist in technical standards development, architecture development, and staff development;
- Develop and maintain lifecycle processes to mitigate risk and ensure platforms remain current;
- Oversee and support incident, problem, configuration and change management processes for all cloud services;
- Develop and report KPIs to measure platform performance, capacity, availability, etc;
- Manage and implement security policies for cloud services and security audits;
- Monitor Cloud Services platforms for availability and uptime;
- Accountable for the project Cost and Budget and for Data Privacy and Cloud Environment Security;
- Work with fellow operations and development teams on complex problems, and make decisions and recommendations about systems improvements;
- Define and report Key Performance Indicators and SLAs;
- Perform on- call duty as part of a team maintaining 24 7 availability and performance of our cloud infrastructure;
- Be available 24/7 to aid in managing critical issue/problem resolution;
- Provide communication through all tiers of support to ensure incidents are resolved expeditiously;
- Manage global cloud operations.
- Minimum of 3 years- experience in customer management roles or equivalent;
- Minimum of 8+ years- experience in Information Technology fields (Linux, Servers, Databases, Network, etc);
- Three To Five Years Of Demonstrated Technical Management/supervisory Experience In Systems Operations(Linux/App Background.