Senior Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department;
- Evaluating the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives;
- Overseeing all Trade Marketing initiatives, ATL/BTL activities;
- Owning and growing all brand channels, website, social media and e-commerce, as well as retail brand store and deliver on decided metrics;
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish;
- Partnering with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors;
- Managing a team of graphic designers and marketing managers.
- Should be confident to present at events and function as master of ceremony;
- Skills in HTML, CMS, Adobe Photoshop design, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Salesforce.com, Surveymonkey.com etc., desirous but not essential;
- Good analytical skills with high proficiency in using MS Excel. This is a must have skill;
- Should be able to convert stats into useful insights;
- Good organisation and planning skills;
- Understanding of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms to continuously improve marketing deliverables;
- Strong creative skills – to be able to actively contribute to planning effective collateral;
- Numerically oriented and believes in assessing all marketing initiatives;
- Strong collaborative skills to be able to work with different teams within Marketing and other departments;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong understanding of different collateral and what works for each of them;
- Ability to develop a detailed brief and help the team understand and deliver on the goal outlined;
- Immaculate written and oral communication skills;
- Understanding on content planning and creation process.