sales executive (exp. 0-1 years) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a sales executive (exp. 0-1 years) to join our team.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections;
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs;
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services;
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media;
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences;
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams;
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data;
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns;
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results;
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role;
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques;
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach;
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations;
- Minimum Graduation degree;
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Fast learner and passion for sales;
- Proficiency in English.