Investigate or inspect government property to ensure compliance with contract agreements and government regulations.
Quality Control Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Control Manager to join our team.
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams;
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products;
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them;
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors;
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines;
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance;
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis;
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards;
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance;
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Timely audits of the machines for qualification readiness;
- Responsible for quality of the products (machines/SPM) being delivered;
- Vendor visits and conflict resolution;
- Team competency enhancement;
- Contributing to Vendor Self Certification;
- Drive/Redefine processes to comply with applicable Quality Systems and ensure Quality Assurance;
- Interfacing between Internal teams & Vendors for quality;
- Assess and qualify the machine for its preparedness towards functional and aesthetics aspects;
- On time delivery of Inwarded material to internal stakeholders;
- Scheduling & Prioritization for incoming Inspection;
- Track & Monitor timely clearing of inward material.