Programmer – AWS Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Programmer – AWS to join our team.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it;
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar;
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack;
- Define service capacity planning strategies;
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Computer Sciences or a related field;
- Set up a monitoring stack;
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance;
- 2-4 years of total IT experience with 2+ years of experience in AWS development and solutioning.
- Proficiency in at least one language from our stack: Python;
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems;
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications;
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.);
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation;
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch;
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.