Performance Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team.
- User acquisition and lead generation for various online courses;
- Setting up site analytics, dashboard building, campaign tagging and campaign reporting;
- Analyze past financial and operational metrics e.g. seasonality, business leads and conversion rates of the sales pipeline for planning in marketing;
- Developing models of customer behavior such as response and buying patterns, market sizing, share of wallet and other opportunities;
- Increase brand and product awareness;
- Implement marketing processes and tools and ensure marketing projects- timelines are met;
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads and Display;
- Identifying and developing metrics, benchmarks from performance dashboard to provide actionable insights;
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities;
- Demand generation.
- Analytics and reporting tools: Google Analytics, CRM, CPC ad platforms, social media analytics, MS Excel etc;
- Web development: Knowledge of HTML/ CSS/ Schema is a must;
- Impeccable communication and copywriting skills;
- Work experience with various digital marketing channels like SEO, PPC, Social Media, Referral, Email, Affiliate etc;
- Competitor analysis and market research to identify hacks/opportunities that can multiply the growth;
- Content repurposing and editing: Ability to create content (i.e. video, audio and images) using online tools;
- Prior campaign management experience in a start-up will be a plus .