Operations Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Administrator to join our team.
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff;
- Visiting of clients location and providing solutions if any . Brain storming and finding unique ideas to tackle day to day activities;
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems;
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results;
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement;
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports;
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends;
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly;
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately;
- Handling day to day customer calls, activities , complaints and providing report at the end of the day.
- Should be able to adapt an integrate into the work environment;
- Process design and planning skills;
- Ability to enhance customer experience]
- Requirement for passionate candidates with good communications skills in Tamil and English;
- Good organisation and planning skills;
- Should have commercial awareness;
- Knowledge of MS Office is required.