National IT Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a National IT Manager to join our team.
- Data & Voice Networks;
- End User Desktop support;
- Managing a department or small unit that includes multiple teams led by Managers and/or Team Leaders;
- Local IT Systems Hardware and Software;
- Local IT service suppliers;
- Working in partnership with the global IT organisation to evaluate, design and implement IT projects in line with organizational requirements;
- Communication and monitoring of KN Security standards and KPIs;
- Overseeing all IT operations including staff and infrastructure;
- Conducts cost/benefit analyses for proposed IT projects as input to the organization’s IT Demand Management process.
- Minimum work experience of 10 years;
- Strong communication Skills;
- Minimum MBA in IT from a recognized university.