MTS Design Enablement Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a MTS Design Enablement to join our team.
- Working closely with lab engineers on the device characterization (DC/AC/Transient/RF) setup, data analysis, and model Hardware Correlation;
- Development of SPICE modeling infrastructure and methodologies;
- Development of models for Local Layout effects, Noise, RF and statistical modeling;
- Collaboration with EDA companies on the simulator issues and support to meet world class customer needs;
- Working closely with PDK teams to provide world class design enablement solutions;
- Modeling Test structure development for characterization and modeling;
- Working closely with worldwide device engineers on the technology development;
- Development of SPICE models for MOS and HVMOS devices for advanced bulk and SOI technologies;
- Responsibilities will include.
- Language Fluency English (Written & Verbal);
- Experience in a foundry environment supporting SPICE modeling across multiple technology nodes and products;
- Excellent ability to meet tight deadlines, commitments and deliver customer requirements;
- PhD in EE or Physics with 3+ years experience is preferred;
- Must have in-depth Semiconductor device physics knowledge and good programming skills;
- Expertise with SPICE level simulators such as HSPICE, SPECTRE;
- Hands on experience with LVS/PEX extraction;
- Understanding of design flows, methodologies and variation margins;
- Programming experience with Perl, Python and shell scripts;
- Education/Experience – M.S/PhD with device modeling experience of 3-4 years;
- Good knowledge on circuit analysis such as delay chain, ring oscillator;
- Exposure to RF definitely a plus (S-parameters etc.);
- Education: Masters in Electrical Engineering or Physics.