mts 1, software engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a mts 1, software engineer to join our team.
- Collaborate closely with front-end, architecture and cross-functional teams and deliver compelling solutions;
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including design, coding, automated testing, and production releases of backend services;
- Be a problem solver and drive to get results;
- Able to find and fix performance, scalability and other live issues in a time critical environment;
- Communicate effectively to peers and leadership on tasks and projects;
- Lead and mentor junior engineers;
- Passion for code quality, maintainability and testability;
- Prototype ideas quickly using cutting edge technologies.
- Proficiency in Spring Framework, Hibernate (or similar ORM), Maven, Git;
- A strong advocate of code craftsmanship, excellent coding standards, constant quality improver mindset with a bit of healthy perfectionism;
- Experience with Kafka/RabbitMQ (or any message broker) as well hands-on with containerization (Docker) is a plus;
- Proven track record working with real-world projects, solid understanding of software development/delivery lifecycle;
- Prior Technical Leadership experience is a huge plus;
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Distributed/Scalable Architecture;
- Frontend experience, as well as any other language, is also beneficial;
- Proficiency with Java stack and JVM (memory/performance tuning, GC);
- 8+ years of experience in a Software Engineer role;
- Strong CS fundamentals, solid knowledge of OOP/OOD, GoF design patterns.