Member of Technical Staff- Productivity Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Member of Technical Staff- Productivity to join our team.
- Strong sense of ownership and Strong desire to build great tools for other engineers;
- Ensure adoption of best practices in coding, testing, and operations;
- Analyse and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design;
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks;
- Design and build infrastructure and tooling to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills;
- Able to debug, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues;
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development and test;
- Self-driven & motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem-solving;
- Experience in Kubernetes and Jenkins a plus;
- Solid interpersonal skills conducive to a team environment;
- BE/B.Tech, ME/M.tech or equivalent;
- Passion to build reliable and scalable software systems;
- Strong coding skills. Python/Java experience is desirable.