Manager – Security Firewall Operations Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager – Security Firewall Operations to join our team.
- Identifying open risk in the production network and provide input for mitigation;
- Participate in Bridge calls with clients for joint troubleshooting of network issues;
- Work with different Vendors and service Provider for faster and accurate resolution;
- Detailing all Changes done in production environment through Change Management process;
- Front-end face for Genpact Firewall Team while participating in internal P1/P2 Incident resolution bridge call;
- Playing key role for network related incidents and providing key inputs for Problem Management.
- Graduate in engineering/IT;
- Proficient at oral and written communication;
- PCNSE (Must);
- CCNP –Routing and Switching (Good to have);
- PCNSA (Good to have).