IT Recruitment Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Recruitment Manager to join our team.
- Forecast Emipro’s hiring needs, work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance;
- Be a representative of Emipro in various annual events of various academic institutes and overall rapport building with them;
- Coming up with innovative activities to enhance recruitment while keeping legal possibilities in mind;
- Conduct onboarding and employee exit formalities;
- Create innovative sourcing solutions for Emipro that expand, deepen and enrich diverse talent pools;
- Recruitment will range from mid to senior-level positions;
- Need to keep yourself updated with all the platforms in which Company is carrying out the business.
- Resume identification by matching candidates with clients requirements;
- Extra smart approach in sourcing to closing the employment drive;
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Reporting work output for the team in a timely manner;
- Managing contracts and negotiations;
- Reference checks;
- Handling negotiations on rates/ salary with consultants and vendors;
- A deeper understanding of recruitment fundamentals;
- Conducting skills tests;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Conducting interviews;
- Should have good hands-on in IT recruitment;
- The strong, positive and extrovert approach towards relationship-building activities with external sources of Talent pools;
- Handling any resource delivery related issues;
- Strong convincing and interpersonal skills.