Graduate Trainee Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Trainee to join our team.
- Configure standard system reports, as well as customized reports as required;
- Ensure accuracy of all reported data by continually reviewing and analyzing current sources, processes, and systems functions;
- Investigate and troubleshoot reporting issues and problems;
- Generate and maintain control documentation of reporting procedures to ensure data integrity and efficiency;
- Document and communicate procedural recommendations to upper-level management based on analysis;
- Knowledge in any one of the BI Tools (SAP BO, Microstrategy.) with effective visualization skills;
- Pull and analyze relevant information from different sources including SAP, Concur, Cvent;
- Strong knowledge in MS SQL Server;
- Maintain reporting schedule and document reporting procedures;
- Analyze reports and trends and based on findings, prepare and communicate results and recommendations.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in development using any reporting tool with ETL knowledge;
- Strong customer focus;
- Strong technical acumen & self learning;
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English;
- Excellent team player;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.