Enterprise Account Manager, India Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Enterprise Account Manager, India to join our team.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas;
- Create a strategic territory plan and drive revenue within that territory;
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and design account plans for new relationships;
- Use in-depth knowledge of industry trends to consult and support prospective customers;
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against quota;
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close enterprise sales opportunities within a set of top strategic accounts;
- Possess a full understanding of clients’ specific decision-making and purchasing process;
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales;
- Generate leads from marketing events and trade shows;
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team on general trends, product, competitors.
- Passion for education;
- Proven track record of selling enterprise solutions into large / complex accounts and over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets;
- Experience consistently exceeding quotas, with proven success in accurately forecasting targets, and achieving sales commits;
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments;
- Be a “farmer” by establishing senior level, long term client relationships to generate cross-sell and upsell opportunities with strategic accounts;
- Extensive enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company;
- Travel up to 50%
- Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others.