Director of Operations / Hotel Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director of Operations / Hotel Manager to join our team.
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved;
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations;
- Provide effective leadership to the hotel management team and team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded;
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team;
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals;
- Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards;
- Manage and develop the Heads of Department to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel and company.
- Accountable and resilient;
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in Food and Beverage or Rooms Management;
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector;
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent;
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results.