Corporate Sales Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Sales Executive to join our team.
- Target new and existing accounts for new business by using his/her contacts within the industry;
- Participate in events to help promote the corporate program;
- Build and Implement short and long term sales plans;
- Follow up on leads generated through research and promotional events;
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events;
- Work with the operations and tech team to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives;
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts.
- Banking / Financial Services / Broking;
- 2-5 years of strong sales experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree (in any field. Bachelor’s in Marketing or management is a plus);
- Extensive client network and database of HR managers in organizations.