The Client Relationship Manager leads a team of account managers dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client segment. Manages and develops client accounts to initiate and maintain good client relationships. Being a Client Relationship Manager typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Coordinates and communicates with marketing persons to enhance product performance and broaden sales channels. In addition, Client Relationship Manager typically reports to a head of a unit/department. The Client Relationship Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. Working as a Client Relationship Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Client Relationship Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join our team.
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products;
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them;
- Create plans to address clients business needs;
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate;
- Collaborate with internal teamsto address customers needs;
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied;
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers;
- Sometimes onsite analysis may require;
- Provide support to client with technical issues and requirements;
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients;
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients;
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts;
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies;
- Letting customers know about other products and services the company offers.
- A customer-oriented attitude;
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms;
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets;
- Ability to work well with a team;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Experience tracking relevant ;
- Languages known: English (Fluent), Hindi (Optional), Kannada (Optional);
- Socially adept;
- Bachelor ‘s degree in management and/or equivalent industry experience;
- FMCG / Foods / Beverage;
- People management;
- Minimum English, Hindi. Added Telugu & Odia communications will be a plus;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organization and time management skills.