Business Development Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Officer to join our team.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options;
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team;
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads;schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers;
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management;
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review;
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed;
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts;
- Source and work customer referrals;
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value;
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability;
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Ability to make slick Presentations is a must;
- Research Business Development New Business;
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills.