Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Business Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings;
- Following up on inbound leads generated by the marketing campaigns;
- Acquire new customers and new projects;
- Mainly Achieve results and take attractive incentives;
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales;
- Should have good exposure in international marketing, cold calling, pre sales, and lead generation;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Good English communication skill written and verbal;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills for effective communication with overseas clients;
- Lead generation;
- Close interaction with product managers for effective implementation of multiple products;
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition & closing;
- Set and meet revenue targets;
- Work closely with Marketing to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field;
- interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks;
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team;
- Tenacious & creative sales approach;
- Develop Business relationships with Partners, Clients and customers, demonstrating both integrity and professionalism at all times;
- Responsible for research, planning and execution of corporate events and meetings;
- Good Presentation Skills;
- Experience and strong understanding consultative sales;
- Team handling;
- B2B sales;
- To be involved in Pre-Bids, Follow ups, Competition Analysis;
- Excellent at building rapport with customers;
- Lead Generation;
- Energetic and optimistic attitude.