Assistant Retail Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Retail Manager to join our team.
- Be an inspirational leader coaching and supporting the retail team’s development;
- You will set up and manage promotional events such as fashion shows and specialist seminars whilst driving revenue;
- Create and execute plans to drive sales;
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience;
- Analyze and report sales and talent data to the corporate office;
- Ensuring the efficient day to day running of the retail department and operations;
- You must be able to live and work on a cruise ship for up to 8 months;
- Train and coach sales team – product knowledge, selling techniques, asset protection, and guest service;
- Be honest, respectful and always show integrity;
- Inventory management;
- Motivate and coach a sales team of minimum 10+ people to achieve/exceed sales and promotional targets;
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising standards with high-converting displays; optimize retail sales space for maximum revenue;
- Promote high-quality retailing standards.
- 2 years or more from working in a flagship retail store, department store or multi-unit retail stores;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Strong verbal and written English language skills;
- Live and work abroad on ships for 6 months continuously;
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and managing teams of 10+ in a Retail environment;
- Must be 21 years of age or over;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Build relationships at all levels of onboard management, in order to partner and influence business decisions.