Assistant Manager Finance Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Manager Finance to join our team.
- Assist the Finance Manager by providing full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel and in other areas where required;
- Train and develop local Finance Team Members and ensure succession plans are in place;
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing capital reviews as required by the General/Hotel Manager and/or accountancy and Finance department;
- Ensure all financial regulations are met, through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control;
- Provide timely and accurate financial statements;
- Develop financial awareness of local management teams;
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required.
- Relevant degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution;
- Strong influencing, leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills;
- A full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures;
- Excellent supervisory experience;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector.