Assistant Director of Sales Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Director of Sales to join our team.
- Monitor offers, options and discounts for repeat bookings for groups, congresses and seminars in close cooperation with the Group Coordinator;
- Contribute to relevant management meetings to develop and implement sales and marketing initiatives;
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the hotel and the management company;
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to identify and drive focused activities on elements of the business that require additional support;
- Contribute to the development of company sales and marketing initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity;
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions.
- Excellent grooming standards;
- Experience in a similar role with a proven track record;
- Positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges;
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills;
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service;
- Strong leadership skills, whereas it is evident that you can effectively manage and motivate a team to perform beyond expectations.