Sell or solicit advertising space, time, or media in publications, signage, TV, radio, or the Internet. Includes individuals who obtain leases for outdoor advertising sites or persuade retailers to use sales promotion display items.
Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Manager to join our team.
- Ensuring delivering value to the customer by new product rollouts;
- Hiring, training, and motivating accounting staff members while supervising and delegating department tasks;
- Computer Proficiency is mandatory;
- Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle;
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures increase accuracy and efficiency;
- Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition;
- Establish and oversee internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client;
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Analyze and compile market data to provide feedback to manufacturing units in order to get a competitive pricing;
- Prepare technical and commercial offers for products and sales;
- treasury, budgeting;
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records;
- Facilitating and coordinating annual audits;
- payroll and utilities;
- debt activity.
- Previous work experience in sales, management, account management, or relevant experience;
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts;
- Exceptional math skills;
- High level of efficiency and accuracy;
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations;
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one client account;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Experience selling into the process, energy, transportation (logistics), pharma or utilities industries preferred;
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent experience;
- Essential traits for success are those of being an outgoing, ambitious, self-directed, well-organized, autonomous type of individual;
- Proven examples of working together on teams to be successful, rather than only being an individual contributor;
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.