Associate Consultant, PMR Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Consultant, PMR to join our team.
- Analyze quantitative primary market research data to address the businessobjectives;
- Manage / Work closely with programming and fieldingpartners;
- Draft materials for research (surveys, stimuli, etc.) to help address our clients’ key businessquestions;
- Developahighlyvisualandcompelling Powerpointpresentationofthe“story”andimplicationsforour clients.
- Ability to manage work independently with guidance from team leaders in theUS;
- Strong problem solving and logical thinkingskills;
- Ability to interpret and run statistical analysis ispreferred;
- Proficiency in Excel andPowerPoint;
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills (including interpretation ofstatistics);
- Intellectual curiosity;
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-pacedenvironment;
- Ability to manage time and work on multiple projectsconcurrently;
- Interest and experience in patient journey research (informed by medical chart studies)and/or qualitative research is also valued, but not required;
- Strong proficiency in Sawtooth, SPSS and/or SAS(preferred);
- Initiative in previous academic and workexperience;
- Familiarity with secondarydatasets;
- Excellent communication in English (written and verbal) and interpersonal relationsskills.