International Host / Hostess Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a International Host / Hostess to join our team.
- Supports the Shore Excursions Department acting as a Tour escort when required;
- Hosts and/or participates to various games, quizzes, special events language classes;
- Conducts Orientation talks at the beginning (welcome) and end (farewell) of a cruise and Travel talks on the various destinations;
- Provides full support to the Cruise Consultant in the promotion of MSC loyalty program;
- Maintains the highest level of guest satisfaction by welcoming and socialising with guests, contributing to social events during their cruise;
- Provides information and proactively offers suggestions and support to our guests;
- Cooperates with the Guest Service Department Documenting in case of complaints, collecting all necessary documents when and if required.
- Ability to establish relationships and to speak in public;
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry, in a customer service working environment, at sea or ashore;
- A recognised medical certification is also required before starting to work on board;
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- High School graduate;
- Working knowledge of Office package;
- Enthusiastic team player.