Chef de Cuisine – Indian Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chef de Cuisine – Indian to join our team.
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue;
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards;
- Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team;
- Contribute to menu creation;
- Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times;
- Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas;
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team;
- Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications;
- Manage customer relations when necessary, in the absence of the Executive Chef.
- Excellent grooming standards;
- Strong supervisory skills;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills;
- Approaches food in a creative way;
- Willingness to learn;
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service;
- Strong Sous Chef or previous Chef de Cuisine Experience;
- Positive attitude.