Assistant Cruise Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Cruise Director to join our team.
- Responsible for creating and implementing the assignment of duties, responsibilities and schedules of staff and activities;
- Mentors, develops and provides on-the-job training to entertainment team;
- Hosts and comperes’ events as required;
- Engages with Guests on a daily basis and deals with complaints and provides feedback in an efficient manner;
- Regularly inspects all entertainment venues and activities;
- Coordinates tour dispatches with the Explore Ashore Team;
- Responsible for completing all administration and reporting for the Entertainment department;
- Works collaboratively with other Hotel Officers to maintain quality and maximise profit;
- Ensures all entertainment presentations and entertainment activities are delivered to the highest standard;
- Maintain inventory of, and order when required, equipment and consumables;
- Provides the Communications Purser with information for the Today programme.
- Previous experience as Assistant Cruise Director/Assistant Entertainment Manager onboard a Cruise Ship;
- Proven people skills along with conflict resolution, counselling, mediating and motivational skills;
- Good command of the English language;
- All certificates as required by the STCW code for this position.