Human Resources Manager – Shipboard job Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Human Resources Manager – Shipboard job to join our team.
- Efficiently and confidentially managing harassment and discrimination allegations and conducts prompt and thorough investigations as appropriate;
- Ensuring all appropriate documentation is promptly completed for disciplinary actions, demotions, and company-will disembarkations;
- Analyzing exit interview and new hire assessment data, monitoring crew satisfaction, and identifying issues or concerns that may affect crew morale;
- Effectively manages the Service Loyalty Program.
- Strong Command of the English language, both verbal and written;
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment required;
- Must be computer literate, with knowledge of MS Office;
- Must have an awareness of employee relations practices and procedures, including excellent investigation and dispute resolution skills.