Xamarin Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Xamarin Developer to join our team.
- Client communication when needed;
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards;
- Preparation of training manuals for users;
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support;
- Fundamental understanding of Mercurial or Git;
- A good experience communicating for web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) and wire formats (JSON, XML);
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services;
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis, and problem-solving skills and capabilities;
- Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage;
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development;
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases;
- Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-embers in English as Main Language;
- Primary knowledge of database design and data structures;
- Knowledge on Agile and Scrum approach is must*;
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design;
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework;
- Understanding of using Xamarin technology in order to create effective native UI for iOS, Android and Windows phone;
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows, and iOS.