Software Systems Engineer I develops, modifies and codes software systems programming applications. Responsible for resolving less complicated problems relying on the established software systems. Being a Software Systems Engineer I has basic knowledge of the principles of existing software systems development. Troubleshoots and fixes minor problems regarding current procedures or systems. Additionally, Software Systems Engineer I requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor. To be a Software Systems Engineer I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed.
System Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a System Software Engineer to join our team.
- Should show good levels of enthusiasm and interest in all IT related things;
- Should be updated with the software and be proactive;
- Develop and design software based prototypes;
- Should be flexible to learn new programs and script languages;
- Should take part in software and architectural development activities;
- Execute and document the SW- and System tests and verify the results;
- Coordinating System & SW requirements and change requests among various stakeholders;
- Carrying out functional acceptance of System or SW and delivery tests;
- Should take part in testing of prototypes;
- Development of ECU System Requirements and Software Requirements;
- Experience with version control tools like Git, SVN;
- Handling and tracking Change Requests;
- Transform requirements into stipulations.
- E xperience with Java drawings API;
- Experience in Bluetooth, Near field communication;
- C and JNI experience is a plus;
- Sound knowledge of XMPP, SQLite;
- Good experience in JSON, XML, SOAP;
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications;
- Strong experience in UI Design / Development;
- Strong in Java/C/C coding experience;
- Extensive Experience in developing Android native apps using Google Android SDK;
- Open GL and other graphics.