Staff Software Enginner Devops Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Staff Software Enginner Devops to join our team.
- Own automation of deployment, support and monitoring of new platforms and application stacks;
- Measurement and optimization of system performance;
- Manage and deploy monitoring, alerting and recovery solutions to both identify and address reliability risks / events;
- Work with Engineering groups to ensure systems are effectively configured, integrated & managed;
- You will build and implement scalable cloud-based systems.
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Understanding of build processes and CI/CD tooling;
- Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic skills across large, distributed, multiservice deployments in public cloud environment;
- Experience with Logstash/Graphite/InfluxDB/Grafana and other diagnostic and alerting tools;
- Profound knowledge of Linux systems;
- Deep knowledge of standard coding and development tools such as git, Artifactory, Jenkins;
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Strong automation tooling / scripting expertise (One or more Ansible / chef / puppet);
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline with 8+ years of experience.