Sr. QA Linux porting Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. QA Linux porting Engineer to join our team.
- Bring quality issue in SCRUM team’s notice for timely handling;
- Ensure software quality by designing and testing software;
- Responsible for publishing quality assurance related documents and reports;
- Work in SCRUM team as QA person for testing software;
- Automate tests in selected automation test tool for test optimization;
- Add details to QA plan and strategy documents;
- Test environment setup to cover Tech- stack.
- Strong Written and Verbal communication;
- Tested enterprise level software in GIS domain;
- Excellent in Agile methodology i.e., SCRUM framework;
- Work without supervision;
- Well versed with Linux porting and C scripting;
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Worked in complex product quality assurance with proven track record;
- Strong team player across geographies;
- Worked in bug tracking tools like JIRA;
- Excellent in Manual and automation Software Testing Design concepts.