Solution Engineering & Introduction – OSPF/BGP/ISIS/MPLS/VPN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Solution Engineering & Introduction – OSPF/BGP/ISIS/MPLS/VPN to join our team.
- Be passionate about learning and adopting new technologies that will ease your day-to-day job;
- Embrace the ‘feedback loop’ by engaging with various engineering teams to transform concepts, requirements and telemetry into services and tools.
- Familiarity with security concepts and the handling of protected customer data;
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills;
- Multitasking and adaptability to changing project, priorities and market demands;
- Good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX and Windows system administration;
- Ability for frequent Domestic and International travel at short notice;
- Experience with Scripting (Python, RESTful, TCL, Expect, bash, Perl, JavaScipt etc) an asset;
- Excellent understanding of MEF based Carrier Ethernet Services;
- Ability to work with customers and account teams to understand requirements and priorities;
- Familiarity with prolific industry orchestration and management solutions for packet networks would be an asset;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with DCI or Data Center experience, Metro networks deployment, Video/MSO experience;
- Meticulously execute test plans or method of procedure while thoroughly documenting results in a comprehensive matter;
- Successful practical problem solving, excellent written and interpersonal communication, and documentation skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently;
- Experience with SDN/NFV would be an asset.