Solution Architect Job stage 6 Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Solution Architect Job stage 6 to join our team.
- Support deployment of solution;
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions;
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing;
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations;
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions;
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build;
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis;
- Provide feedback to R&D.
- Minimum years of experience: (Recruiter/Manager to supply);
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer;
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements);
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design;
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.).