Software Technologist I Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Technologist I to join our team.
- Guides and coaches the project team in technology as and when applicable;
- Creates (detailed) design within specified top level design;
- Analyzes and understands the Software/Functional Requirements Specification;
- Contributes to Features/User stories for modules/SDS /Test strategy;
- Manages technical communication with Partners;
- Participates in peer reviews for project artifacts and ensure the quality of deliverables;
- Supports in project estimation, planning and risk management activities;
- Acts as a role model for other technical members in the group;
- Provides technical guidance in a technical, functional/domain area and participates in technical decisions;
- Performs unit testing of the code;
- Responsible for Development of service functionality on IGT Fixed Systems product line;
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study, technical contacts and propagate it;
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study, technical s and propagate it.
- Experience with Agile methodology, tools and practices;
- Strong programming experience in C# (WPF) and C++
- Experience & firm knowledge in UML, software design concepts and design patterns;
- Proven working experience in global, multidiscipline environment;
- Familiar with client-server and distributed environments;
- Experience in the system design and implementation of complex, multi-generation, SW products;
- Preferable – Exposure to healthcare domain;
- Overall 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Overall 4-8 years of experience in software development.