Software Engineer – Networks & Systems Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Engineer – Networks & Systems to join our team.
- Fault tolerant edge to cloud communication over public WAN networks;
- Develop C++ and Python applications for: Robust P2P multi-agent wireless communication;
- Scalable multi-tenant intra-cloud communication solutions;
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to determine appropriate solution.
- ROS/ROS 2, DDS, AMQP, SDN knowledge;
- Understanding of the Linux operating system;
- Experience delivering user libraries, SDKs, and documentation;
- Experience programming with C++11 and Python;
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science or related field;
- A minimum autonomy, pro-activity, and self-learning required;
- Fluency in English;
- Public Open source projects;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Experience with unit testing and mock frameworks;
- Robotics and IoT experience;
- Knowledge of communication protocols: TCP, UDP, 802.11, MQTT, AMQP;
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies;
- Japanese language ability;
- 3+ Years of experience in related positions or exceptional academic record.