Software Development Engineer in Test- Backend Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test- Backend to join our team.
- Influence stakeholders across time zones and geographies to continuously raise the bar on quality, timeliness and innovation;
- Drive continuous improvement of the software development and testing process;
- Design, build and maintain test infrastructure to support the ever-increasing automated testing needs;
- Requirements/use case analysis, strong test case development and execution, and defect recording and tracking;
- Design, build and maintain tools which can be used by developers to write robust test scripts faster;
- Continuously think about ways to develop maintainable and scalable test automation systems;
- Continuously think about ways to improve product quality and to increase test coverage by test automation.
- Working experience and expertise in Unix/Linux/shell scripting;
- Good knowledge of Build tools. For example Ant, Maven, JenkinsStrong experience in testing Enterprise products;
- Good written communication;
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of relevant industry experienceExperience with both relational and NoSQL databases;
- Depth of knowledge in computer science (e.g., a CS degree or extensive experience).