Software Developer – NodeJS Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Developer – NodeJS to join our team.
- Working on optimization algorithms to ensure faster settlement through the platform and minimize any technical/financial risk;
- Assessing the security risks associated with the platform architecture and suggesting/implementing suitable changes for the same;
- Understanding the underlying blockchain architecture and how the APIs have been designed and exposed for consumption;
- Scaling up the infrastructure to meet increasing demand;
- Setting up processes for easy deployment and maintenance of network infrastructure;
- Building the platform architecture using multiple technologies like NodeJS, ExpressJS, Ethereum Blockchain, Solidity.
- Should be willing to work in an agile startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility;
- Good command over NodeJs and its internals is expected. Knowledge about ethereum blockchain desirable;
- Should be comfortable with RESTful web services/ APIs using ExpressJS;
- Should have 2+ years of working experience;
- Experience with building production systems for a startup or an Organization;
- Should be able to learn fast and understand new concepts quickly;
- Should be comfortable with server side technologies as well Python, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Git etc;
- Should have good command over cloud infrastructure AWS (preferred), MS Azure or Google Cloud.