Senior Cyber Security Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist to join our team.
- Track progress in JIRA to maintain user stories of work assigned through to completion;
- Develop guidance to validate controls by explaining a technical concept for an IT audit audience;
- Extract content from compliance database and proprietary content management system;
- Assess future documentation needs and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Overall 4-7 years with at least 1 year of experience working with audit, security, or compliance topics;
- Ability to expand and enhance a knowledge database (MySQL) and maintain data tables;
- VMware Certification, or other virtualization technology certifications strongly desired;
- Excellent writing skills and grammatical/proofing skills. Good in Communication;
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking Center (SDDC) fundamentals is required;
- Certification in PMP, PRINCE2, SCRUM Management is highly desirable;
- Good aptitude skills and willingness to learn new skills. Attention to detail;
- Certification in ITIL, Windows, Networking, or other technical certifications strongly desired;
- Expertise in Dev Ops and Quality Engineering is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of at least one compliance domain/regulation: PCI, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, ISO27001;
- Examples of process efficiency and other standardization accomplishments.