Senior Associate SOC Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Associate SOC Engineer to join our team.
- Automation (Powershell or Python);
- Work in 24*7 SOC setup;
- Support all tools and technologies in security functions;
- Infrastructure experience and detailed knowledge of related technologies, products and services;
- Operational Support for critical services such as HSM, RSA Auth Manager;
- Write scripts in PowerShell or Python for automation use cases;
- Experience in a similar organization and have some security certification;
- Hands-on and consultative skills with design-to-operate scenarios involving new environments;
- Experience in SCCM + Powershell + SOC Apps + Azure;
- Experience writing PowerShell-based automation/middleware solutions;
- Experience in administration of incident response orchestration tools like Swimlane, ThreatConnect, etc;
- Experience working in a globally distributed company with numerous cultures;
- Hands-on experience with data security, encryption, monitoring, access control, and incident management tools;
- Monitor security configurations using Nexpose and work with stakeholders to remediate.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills;
- High level of initiative-taking, self-motivation, resourcefulness and collaboration;
- Ability to successfully interface and connect with skilled technologists and non-technical stakeholders, including members of the C-suite;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English; command of additional languages is considered a plus;
- Skilled in effectively handling difficult and stressful situations with poise, tact and patience, while demonstrating a sense of urgency;
- Proven customer services and business orientation;
- Exceptional work management, organization and planning skills;
- Experience in a similar organization and have some security certification along with technical Bachelors.