The Applications Engineer, Senior codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains applications. Evaluates, analyzes, and modifies moderately complex application programs. Being an Applications Engineer, Senior analyzes and resolves problems associated with applications. Works on most phases of applications programming activities. In addition, Applications Engineer, Senior detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a project leader or manager. Being an Applications Engineer, Senior contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Working as an Applications Engineer, Senior typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
senior application engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a senior application engineer to join our team.
- Working with Software Engineers, Product Managers & DevOps in product roadmap and releases;
- End to end ownership of a bunch of services part of the overall product offering;
- Designing and developing scalable microservices for the problems stated before;
- Setting up a benchmark in the technology team and best practices for software development and design patterns.
- IT-Software / Software Services;