React/Angular/MongoDB/Nodejs Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a React/Angular/MongoDB/Nodejs Developer to join our team.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend;
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint;
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable code;
- Work with all levels of SocialChorus staff to implement new features and give product demonstrations;
- Act a leader to mentor and guide other team members to improve technical designs and decision making.
- Capable of designing and building out API’s that a developer community could be engaged to leverage;
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm;
- Experience implementing applications using React, and Redux;
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, and MongoDB;
- 3+ years of experience in Web Development, Software Engineering, Software Development, or similar field;
- Excellent debugging, out-of-box thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience creating front-end applications using HTML5, CSS3, SASS.