Principal Engineer / Tech Lead – NodeJs Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Principal Engineer / Tech Lead – NodeJs to join our team.
- Ensure high availability of backend services including implementation of auto recovery procedures in collaboration with DevOps teams;
- Develop new systems and maintain and modify existing systems when required;
- Analyse project requirements and accordingly provide technical and functional recommendations;
- Evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements;
- Provide technical guidance in planning and executing assigned projects;
- Setup high quality standards in production running code by performing diligent code reviews and rigorous unit test coverage;
- Recommend new technologies to improve system performance and reliability;
- Identify proof-of-concept or stand-alone tasks and assign them to suitable interns;
- Perform system failure analysis and provide corrective actions.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.