Pipeline-TBD (Sr Anlyst HRIS) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pipeline-TBD (Sr Anlyst HRIS) to join our team.
- Develop analytical frameworks, tools, and best practices to evaluate ROI performance;
- present recommendations that identify opportunities and drive growth;
- May require other operational tasks;
- Synthesize data to make meaningful recommendations to Business;
- Conduct research, build models, and;
- Build dashboards and reporting processes to monitor key trends.
- Proficiency to perform stand up training for HR system;
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage high volume with accuracy;
- Bilingual – German or Mandarin;
- Excellent MS Office/Excel and Google Office skills;
- Previous experience administering HR systems and assisting with upgrades or implementation;
- Experience in any analytics tool like PowerBi, Cognos, Qlikview will be preferred;
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data integrity requirement;
- SQL expertise a plus – able to write structured and efficient queries on large;
- Technical and functional knowledge in Data modeling. Data mining, PeopleSoft v8.8 and above;
- Ability to apply descriptive, inferential, and predictive statistical methods against business problem;
- Curiosity to learn about new topics and uncover hidden insights.