.net MVC Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a .net MVC Developer to join our team.
- Test and deploy applications and systems;
- Participate in requirements analysis;
- Improve existing software;
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support;
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Technology experience on ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ;
- Should have worked on all of the following: Kendo/ Telerik controls;
- Candidate should have development experience in .Net Technologies (3 and 3.5, 4.0), C#;
- Strong hands-on experience in coding, understanding .Net Architecture and be able to define the same;
- Should have worked on SQL Server with basic knowledge into SSIS and SSRS;
- Hands on MVC 3.5 and above.