MetroLeads: Frontend Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a MetroLeads: Frontend Developer to join our team.
- Build, test, document, and deploy at scale;
- Develop user interface components which are robust and easy to maintain;
- Implement and integrate RESTful APIs in ReactJS;
- Understand and apply a variety of project life-cycles, methods, and software development techniques;
- Work closely with Customers, Product Managers, and Architects to develop effective, high-quality enterprise software solutions.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with frontend development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn;
- Highly experienced in front end web development using HTML, CSS, JQuery and Less;
- 1+ years React.js experience;
- Bonus: Experience with Web Automated testing tools such as Selenium or TestNG;
- Familiarity with integrating RESTful APIs and browser nuances;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related stream is a must;
- 1+ years of overall software development experience.